Hot on the heels of our significant 1.0.0-rc.4 release, we are pleased to announce the availability of 1.0.0-rc.5. Release Candidate 4 got a lot of attention and had a lot of new features. Lots of users got their hands on that release and gave us quite a bit of feedback. Release Candidate 5 is packed with 29 bug fixes and features prioritized by you, our community.
Release Candidate 5 sees a continued emphasis on open sourcing and public artifact availability. We continue to migrate more code to GitHub, publish more artifacts in public repositories, and host public builds on Travis.
Release Candidate 5 focuses mainly on:
- Bug fixes for the recently-released offline support.
- Several fixes and improvements for the Admin Web Console.
- Several fixes and improvements for the Chat subsystem.
- A new ability to query models by model id.
- Open sourcing of more pieces of Convergence on GitHub.
- Publishing additional artifacts to Maven Central.
Check our road map Here to see what we are focusing on in general. In the short term we’ll be working on:
- More bug fixes.
- More open sourcing.
- The design and implementation of our Experimental Rich Text Support.